- To understand learning styles, and to examine techniques which will enhance the learning process
- To design training material for a group training session to meet specified needs
- To gain knowledge, skills, and practical tools to deliver effective training, using group facilitation techniques
- To improve your group training techniques, by focusing on effective communication behaviours
- To evaluate your training sessions for reaction, learning, changing behaviour, and ultimately contributing value to the organization
- To enhance your performance, through practice sessions, with Trainer and DVD review with feedback
Course is designed for:
Officers, specialists, team leaders, business partners, line mangers and trainers involved in classroom and on-the-job training.