- Have mastered the new recruitment process and be able to explain it to others
- Be able to write recruitment criteria and precise score able interview questions
- Know and be able to explain to others the value of using different types of testing
- Have used a personality profile and be able to explain to others there value for recruiting and development
- Be able to decode different types of body language, specifically when people are not telling the truth
- Have practiced interviewing to ensure the theory is put into practice and be able immediately upon returning to work to carry out or lead a professional interview
Course is designed for:
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of human resources or recruitment whose jobs require recruiting and selecting employees. The course is also very useful for all those outside human resources whose jobs require conducting frequent or important selection interviews.