- Recognize important financial accounting topics and how to report them on financial statements.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses.
- Prepare financial statements with the required notes and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Recognize the need for transparency in reporting of financial statements and management reports.
- Determine the structure, presentation and disclosure of financial statements and annual reports.
- Report and interpret income statement and balance sheet accounts.
Course is designed for:
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, accountants at all levels seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge, certified financial and accounting personnel.